Stores in 15 countries seamlessly integrated.
Monitoring to automatically identify any problems with real-time alerts
Days to integrate a secure platform.
Payless is an international, self-serve fashion-focused footwear retail chain. The company was founded in 1956 in Topeka, Kansas and has expanded significantly within the domestic and international markets to almost 4,500 stores in 30 countries. The Payless brand continues to thrive across its extensive global network serving millions of consumers.
Payless wanted to integrate its new e-commerce platform with more than 400 brick and mortar stores spread across 15 countries. Each country had different legal and fiscal requirements that had to be addressed.
Deliver an integration solution that was secure and scalable to accommodate seasonal spikes in sales, with proven reliability for consistent uptime quickly.
- Deliver a robust, secure, scalable and reliable platform
- Simplify processes to seamlessly integrate 200+ stores in 15 countries
- Provide 24/7 monitoring to automatically identify any problems with real-time alerts
Payless selected the Digibee integration platform based on its flexible and highly secure performance. Digibee was able to deliver a fast and effective implementation well within the retailer’s aggressive timeline.
Digibee’s enterprise iPaaS platform effectively provided:
- Efficiency: Automation and standardization of the integration process across 200+ stores in 15 countries.
- Security: End-to-end encryption of all messages.
- Visibility: Tracking of the integration process, including intermediate steps, in near real-time.
- Scalability: Optimized business agility for rapid business response during surges in sales on Black Friday and other high-volume days.