BusinessWire published a press release emphasizing Digibee’s many significant achievements over the past year including customer wins, replacing legacy integration platforms, our $60 million series B funding round, new AI platform enhancements, strategic hires, as well as awards and recognition.
BusinessWire is a media company distributing press releases from thousands of companies across a variety of sources globally. The release, Digibee Has a Banner Year in 2023, sites growth fueled by our $60 million series B investment; supporting new customers replacing their legacy integration platforms with Digibee’s iPaaS; hiring seasoned executives to strengthen strategy, visibility, sales and customer success; as well as adding new AI platform capabilities to create documentation and enable importing legacy platform integrations. The news item also highlights awards and recognition Digibee received that enhanced thought leadership, visibility and reputation.
“In 2024, Digibee will continue its mission to displace legacy integration platforms and enable organizations to be agile and to digitally transform with the low-code, born-in-the-cloud Digibee Integration Platform.”Digibee co-founder and CEO Rodrigo Bernardinelli from the press release Digibee Has a Banner Year in 2023, posted by BusinessWire, December 14, 2023
- Digibee receives $60 million Series B funding
- Digibee’s 2023 State of Enterprise Integration Report Reveals New Insights
- Digibee Listed #17 on Financial Times’ Ranking of America’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2023
- RetailTech Breakthrough Awards Program Honors Digibee with POS Innovation of the Year Award in 2023
- Solutions Review Names Digibee in Top 10 Data Integration Tools to Watch in 2023
- Digibee introduces AI-based documentation to its integration platform
- Digibee Facilitates Integration Platform Migration With New AI-powered Integration Importing Tool
Founded in 2017, Digibee is a provider of integration-platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) solutions. The Digibee Integration Platform allows enterprises to excel in business and digital transformation through easy, rapid and cost-efficient creation and maintenance of integration workflows. The Digibee Integration Platform is low-code and born in the cloud, enabling professional developers and engineers to quickly build, test, deploy, scale, govern and monitor integrations across on-premises and cloud environments. Digibee investors include Goldman Sachs, K Fund, Vivo Ventures, Kinea, G2D and Upload Ventures. Digibee is the preferred iPaaS solution for more than 250 customers including Assai, B3, Banco Itaú Unibanco, Barkley, Bauducco, Johnson Brothers and Payless. For more information visit Digibee.com.